Author Topic: Had a drive out this morning.  (Read 805 times)

F Body

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
Had a drive out this morning.
« on: November 29, 2014, 02:48:43 pm »
Seeing as the Camaro was last cleaned way back in September sometime I gave her a run out this morning

Then gave her a good wash when I got back :

Probably her last run this year, just checked the data and she has been driven in 23 different weeks this year, probably about 30 different trips totalling 643 miles which equates to about 21 miles each trip

Note to self, change those horrible Euro Spec MOT legal rear lights back to the American spec ones

Will give her a polish when I'm bored over Christmas, probably by Boxing Day lol

NB: She's still for sale if anyone comes knocking on my door, but I am in the process of completing the documentation for garage number three

Wanted to run the bike, but it just hasn't dried out enough, so run her up and down the dry bit of road until she was good and hot

art b

• Pro Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 12:10:37 pm »
there looking nice ,
you have done more miles than most ....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Andy

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 12:43:20 pm »
Quoting: art b
you have done more miles than most ....

*ahem*

I had to purchase extra mileage from my insurer once I realised I'd covered over 4000 miles this year. All they charged was an admin fee of about £25 to increase it from 3000 to 5000.

F Body

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 01:37:35 pm »
Quoting: F Body
Note to self, change those horrible Euro Spec MOT legal rear lights back to the American spec ones

Done yesterday actually whilst I was waiting for some paint to dry on the Model T

Quoting: F Body
Will give her a polish when I'm bored over Christmas, probably by Boxing Day lol

Well the weather was horrible this morning, so after I'd been out with the dogs, I had a "garage" polish

Back up to 99% shiny again, although as I get older it's get more difficult to squeeze into tight spaces and a lot more difficult to get out again

Still need to do some chassis detailing, if I ever get the time and space I want to replace all the fixings with stainless steel