Author Topic: Found a Camaro in the garage ?  (Read 829 times)

F Body

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
Found a Camaro in the garage ?
« on: January 11, 2015, 11:40:06 am »
It really is no way to treat old Gal, even if I did give here a full valet over Christmas, she needs somebody to use her as GM intended

Was going to say I need the garage space, but I finally got the tenancy agreement signed on my 2nd secure garage this morning, it's 5 minutes walking distance away and in a securely fenced yard. There is no power or lighting and the roof needs some attention, but for £300 for the next year job done

If anybody is looking for one of the best 4th Gen's in the country (Tax'd till July & MOT'd till Sept 2015) with the most complete vehicle history you will ever find, drop me a line !  Also comes with a garden shed full of spares and service items including fluids.

Any way's I actually drove her

She's just turned 35..............thousand Kilometres = 21,753 miles

art b

• Pro Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 01:05:41 pm »
You still have that old knacker...

Thought about breaking it for spares...?.....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Cunning Plan

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 04:27:45 pm »
Your add should say 'Better than new condition'...
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Jamieg285

• Pimp
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mfatw.com/WD
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 12:55:48 pm »
Quoting: F Body
Was going to say I need the garage space, but I finally got the tenancy agreement signed on my 2nd secure garage this morning, it's 5 minutes walking distance away and in a securely fenced yard. There is no power or lighting and the roof needs some attention, but for £300 for the next year job done  

I could do with some extra storage space at the moment, all the parts of my car are stopping me getting to the stuff I need at the back of the garage.
Are they standard lockup size units?  Can you send me the details on who rents them out?

Quoting: F Body
If anybody is looking for one of the best 4th Gen's in the country (Tax'd till July & MOT'd till Sept 2015) with the most complete vehicle history you will ever find, drop me a line ! Also comes with a garden shed full of spares and service items including fluids.

It's on the backup plan - but things have got to get really bad if I give up on mine