Author Topic: Z28 for sale  (Read 2066 times)

Jamieg285

• Pimp
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mfatw.com/WD
Z28 for sale
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 07:02:21 pm »
Quoting: Rocky
Jamie, get rid of the wrecked one buy this one and you can do what you want with it,once its yours you can do what you like with it.
Its not as though its finished so needs some work anyway and im not asking anywhere near what i wanted for it completed.

Go on you know you want it.

You don't know just how much I would like it, but as I said before, I have plans for my car, which would be sacrelage on such a clean, original z28. I've never been one for keeping it 'stock'.

Besides, you know as well as me, my 'heap' won't make me anywhere near enough to get yours.

I've got less than 2 weeks to go now until I am ready to start trying to sell mine.  I agree with you that I'm better off selling it in bits, but that may take some time.  I suppose if I'm lucky and able to sell the more expensive bits 1st I might be in with a chance, but I don't think it's likely. (Unless you want to drop the price )

Rocky

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Z28 for sale
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 07:07:16 pm »
If you had the time i reakon you could get enough from your parts to buy mine.

Jamieg285

• Pimp
    • View Profile
Z28 for sale
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 07:14:06 pm »
Quoting: Rocky
If you had the time i reakon you could get enough from your parts to buy mine.

No promises yet, but if you help to spread the word that there's a 98% complete '79 being broken for parts, it can only help your cause

Highlights/keypoints:
305 SBC(from 3rd Gen) - Hi-perf heads, Fireball cam (low mileage), recon Holley, ally intake
TH350 recent rebuild (<3000 miles)
Custom Stainless steel exhaust (from manifolds)
3rd Gen wheels
Good panels
Good floors
Doors shaved
Good dash panel (+1 with repairable crak)
Console(s) - varying conditions
Black seats
+more

Rocky

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Z28 for sale
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 07:19:36 am »
I got a few people i will pass info on, How much you want for the 3rd gen wheels

Jamieg285

• Pimp
    • View Profile
Z28 for sale
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 08:16:16 am »
I'm pretty much open to offers on all of it.

Rocky

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Z28 for sale
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 05:24:30 pm »
Well tried tuning the Z28 up today as had a few people interested but cant be bothered anymore to get it to run perfect, Think it may have stood too long,Would probably be better to put a new lump in it as all the bodywork is done just needs a nice motor. So basically its up for what i can get for it. Its a shame but i just cant be bothered with it anymore and its taking time away from my vert.

Rocky

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Z28 for sale
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 06:11:05 pm »
Car sold being picked up next week,Got alot of timewasters off ebay but one guy made up for them and bought it out of auction with 13 hours to go.would have been interesting to see what it went for though. He had just wrecked his Z28 and was going to paint it up and thought mine would be a better option. He came all the way from Devon on Saturday just to view and is coming back next Sat to pick it up
So nothing holding me up getting mine finished unless a bargain comes up of course