Author Topic: MKB Pump Gas Drag's  (Read 2581 times)

Pod

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 12:49:58 pm »
Quoting: Shifty
why not jsut do a RWYB day at the pod on a quiet weekend

The thing is you can never tell whether it's going to be quiet or not.
It's cheap though, so that's the gamble you take.

Just read this on an American forum. Seems it's not just us...

"Right now all that is open is friday night drags, and, we get over run with punks driving momma's car... blasting the hate music and underage gals dressed like little whores... "

55starchief

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 12:57:23 pm »
Quoting: Pod
why not jsut do a RWYB day at the pod on a quiet weekend

The thing is you can never tell whether it's going to be quiet or not.
It's cheap though, so that's the gamble you take.

Indeed thats what made me start the search. If we had 30 cars it still wouldnt be an issue and your guaranteed plenty of runs rather than £25 and maybe 6 or 7 i would be there as soon as the gates opened and until i could no longer see

Big Mouse

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bigmouseracing.co.uk
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2006, 01:09:28 pm »
why not jsut do a RWYB day at the pod on a quiet weekend. I went down there with dan on a quiet day and it cost him 25 sheets for as many runs as he wanted. The place was so empty a couple of time he drove of the track, through the pit lane and back on again without Q ing.

Jeez what day did you go on? I haven't seen a RWYB that wasn't heaving with cars all year. I can think of half a dozen this year where the queue started past the toilets; twice they had to stop the track action because people weren't clearing the return road quick enough

The day they stop drag racing at SP I'm gonna take the car to Downing Street, rip off the mufflers, load it with a full shot of gas and about 500lb of semtex and go visit Tony at very high speed through his front door - then he can hear what a loud noise really sounds like.

Same goes for the rest of the anti-whatever-you're doing-that-I-don't-like brigade

Titsy

• Pimp
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2006, 01:24:06 pm »
Quoting: Big Mouse
The day they stop drag racing at SP I'm gonna take the car to Downing Street, rip off the mufflers, load it with a full shot of gas and about 500lb of semtex and go visit Tony at very high speed through his front door - then he can hear what a loud noise really sounds like.

Great, now the MKB is on MI5's 'to watch' list.... Time to break out the shreaders and get your taxes in order boys and girls....

Big Mouse

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bigmouseracing.co.uk
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2006, 01:42:19 pm »
Quoting: Titsy
Great, now the MKB is on MI5's 'to watch' list.... Time to break out the shreaders and get your taxes in order boys and girls....

Don't sweat it - under the new nanny state we live in, MI5 will have to notify you in writing that they propose to put you under surveillance at least 30 days before, and offer you the option of putting forward a claim under the Human Rights Act just in case your right to terminate politicians gets infringed. MI6 will be tasked to watch MI5 to ensure they don't do anything that would result in a succesful prosecution. The CIA will be watching them cos we all know that the UK is now run by George with Tony just responsible for turning the lights off at night and not putting the rubbish out.

ooops before Dean slaps me down

Roadkill

MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2006, 01:42:21 pm »
and underage gals dressed like little whores...

Cool, where do we sign up . . .

Titsy

• Pimp
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2006, 01:44:06 pm »
Quoting: Roadkill
and underage gals dressed like little whores...

Roadkill

MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2006, 01:45:33 pm »
before Dean slaps me down

Yeah, right, Like I don't support OT behaviour . . .

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2006, 01:47:01 pm »
underage in which country ????

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

EDGE

Roadkill

MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2006, 01:48:32 pm »
Quoting: Titsy

Disclaimer :  Just to clarify, my previous comments regarding underage sex was merely in jest and no seriousness was implied.
To summarise, No offense was intended and apologies to those who thought it uncalled for.

Now suck my ar$e-crack you stupid muppet.

55starchief

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2006, 02:30:24 pm »
Don't sweat it - under the new nanny state we live in, MI5 will have to notify you in writing that they propose to put you under surveillance at least 30 days before, and offer you the option of putting forward a claim under the Human Rights Act just in case your right to terminate politicians gets infringed. MI6 will be tasked to watch MI5 to ensure they don't do anything that would result in a succesful prosecution. The CIA will be watching them cos we all know that the UK is now run by George with Tony just responsible for turning the lights off at night and not putting the rubbish out.

if it wasnt so true

300bhp per ton

• Trainee Ho
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2006, 02:37:26 pm »
Quoting: Roadkill

+1

55starchief

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2006, 02:37:53 pm »
Quoting: EDGE
underage in which country ????

EDGE

damn some of those southern states are a little on the low side

55starchief

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2006, 02:57:12 pm »
So back on topic, any more ideas where we could run this?

300bhp per ton

• Trainee Ho
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2006, 04:58:54 pm »
Quoting: 55starchief
So back on topic, any more ideas where we could run this?

What about Shakespere/Avon do they hire the track out?

Rocky

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2006, 06:31:29 pm »
Right asking round today, they were going to do one in Radlet years ago my uncle had to take his firebird there as they wanted local drag cars for testing sound polution of course it was never opened. Bovindon you cant run at anymore dont think i would want to anyway at high speed.
Trouble with the one i know in Titsys pic they have just done a new housing estate on the other side of the fence so dont know about noise.

So i think now we should just use the Watford ring road and use the gatso cams for timing markers. Old Skool

HardRockCamaro

• Low Down Dirty ho
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lightsourcemedia.co.uk
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2006, 07:48:10 pm »
Quoting: 55starchief
Quoting: EDGEunderage in which country ????

EDGE

damn some of those southern states are a little on the low side

Judging by some of the stuff I've read in the papers about the average ACTUAL age in the UK and pregnancies where the parents are barely in their teens themselves (or even younger!) I think the list is largely academic.

Titsy

• Pimp
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2006, 07:57:32 pm »

F Body

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
MKB Pump Gas Drag's
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2006, 08:07:03 pm »
Quoting: Rocky
Bovindon you cant run at anymore dont think i would want to anyway at high speed.

Will be @ Bovingdon in the morning for the Market, they still run some RICE boy events there but as you pointed out the old runways aren't the best.
They have spent a bit of coin filling in some of the worse potholes but the amount of debris off the regular driving line is a real problem.
I can usually see at least 90mph on the GMC clock before hitting the traffic further down