Author Topic: 10" sub box, slide projector and bricky tool for sale  (Read 848 times)

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
10" sub box, slide projector and bricky tool for sale
« on: November 13, 2013, 10:05:15 am »
Having a bit of a deeper clear out this week so I've got a few bits that I thought I'd try on here first, before the dreaded eBay

First is a 10" sub box, carpeted in black. Very clean and tidy condition, the carpet around the main aperture has come unglued very slightly but once a sub is fitted this is completely hidden. It's only unglued about 3mm in from the edge, nothing really. I was going to fit it in the fox but I've decided to go for a 12" as it suits my musical tastes better. Paid £30 a few years ago and it's just sat ever since. Looking for £15.

Secondly is a hahnel slide projector, again in very good condition, has the viewer so you can see e images on the display rather than the wall. This viewer comes off to allow normal projection. It's in it's original box and the lamp is all good. I bought this for a photography project but ended up using a digital version in the end. So again, this was bought with the best of intentions and then sat unused in the garage! Spotting a pattern? I paid £50 for this and I'd like to ask £30 please. I realise its a niche market . Some one must have a box of old slides they'd like to look at

Lastly (for now) is a bricky tool. It's basically a red plastic trough which you lay on top of the course of bricks and fill with mortar, it's a template to allow you to get the right thickness of mortar. I used it for my garage extension and it was awesome, I'm sure a professional brick layer has no need for such a thing but as I'd never done any block laying before this really helped. I built the whole extension and it was worth very penny. However, I'm now out of space to build any thing else so I thought someone else might fancy it. Only after £10.

Collection from Cheshunt is preferred please although I will of course post the items out at cost price if needed.