Author Topic: Bedford Cruise??  (Read 1892 times)

Jamieg285

• Pimp
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mfatw.com/WD
Bedford Cruise??
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 09:56:43 pm »
Quoting: 55starchief
The point is mate that some people have recieved an email and not others. If it was art,martyn,aaci organising this they all have our email addresses and i cant see why we wouldnt have been copied seeing as we are the main contigent of american car owners in this area

This wasn't a specific 'you're invited' email.  It was a private email on a different subject, and wouldn't have been copied to anyone else anyway.  The cruise came up, and it was added that ALL of us are welcome.  I will give you the exact quote later.

Don't forget, apart from the CA announcement and a little leaked info, there has been no official release of info or invites yet.  Martyn has been very busy with Rosa in hospital, yet despite this it appears that as the rep he is being left to make the official releases and invites.  I am sure that when he does get around to announcing and/or sending invites we will be included.

IMHO you're over-reacting on this.

Incursus

• Blinged Up Pimp
    • View Profile
Bedford Cruise??
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 10:00:04 pm »
Quoting: Jamieg285
I am sure that when he does get around to announcing and/or sending invites we will be included.

Agree tbh.

Roadkill

Bedford Cruise??
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 10:05:25 pm »

Nah, Mate.

I really, honestly, don't care.

As mentioned before (not on Forum) my gripes with certain person(s) within previously mentioned car club were in defense of others (my friends) - NOT myself.

Basically this new meet is the least of my concerns . . . . . what is most important is supporting the MKB.

Simple.

I'm not Anti-anything - Just choosing to dedicate my precious time to worthier causes then last year.

philoldsmobile

• Pro Pimp
    • View Profile
Bedford Cruise??
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2006, 02:54:04 am »
i dont see a need for another event in the already busy calender..

i doubt i'll attend.

Jamieg285

• Pimp
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mfatw.com/WD
Bedford Cruise??
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2006, 01:18:49 pm »
Quoting: email

The MKB car club is welcome at the Bedford Cruise - and I mean all of you.
The more cars we get there the better.

There has been no formal announcement on the forum as Martyn has his daughter in hospital and as such he is busy this week. When things are better for him he'll make the announcement as he's the AACI rep for it.

55starchief

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
Bedford Cruise??
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 03:46:54 pm »
Quoting: email

The MKB car club is welcome at the Bedford Cruise - and I mean all of you.
The more cars we get there the better.

There has been no formal announcement on the forum as Martyn has his daughter in hospital and as such he is busy this week. When things are better for him he'll make the announcement as he's the AACI rep for it.

Ok then, i take back my comments. Will have to see how things go as to attending. If a group are going over i would be up for theat all though that would be 3 nights out in a row quiz,cruise,social

Roadkill

Bedford Cruise??
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 05:21:55 pm »
Yeah, Fairs enough.

As I said - I've got nothing against it . . . but Thursdays are Karate night . . . .

We'll see.