Author Topic: Alloys  (Read 1041 times)

Jo

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Alloys
« on: January 27, 2011, 10:00:19 am »
Help needed please.

I hit a pothole and ended up with a slow puncture and a buckled alloy

I need to get a new alloy for my car but as I have wider wheels than a normal Ford Focus set I will need to get 4 new alloys, any ideas where I can get a decent cheap ish set from?

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
Alloys
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:39:37 am »
hi jo

I've got a set of 4 steel wheels with good tyres you can have on the cheap my dear :)  They've got pirelli P6000's on them.  The front 2 are fine but the back 2 are on about 3mm I'd say.  They came off my focus estate as I 'had' to buy alloys to clear the big brakes I put on it.  I've got the oficial Ford wheel trims too :)

Got a full size steel spare wheel too, with a practically new continental tyre on it.

let me know if they're any good to you, unless you want alloys of course, to pimp your ride ;)

Jo

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Alloys
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 10:50:23 am »
Quoting: EDGE
I've got a set of 4 steel wheels with good tyres you can have on the cheap my dear :) They've got pirelli P6000's on them. The front 2 are fine but the back 2 are on about 3mm I'd say. They came off my focus estate as I 'had' to buy alloys to clear the big brakes I put on it. I've got the oficial Ford wheel trims too :)

Hmmm could be interested  I've sent you a PM

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
Alloys
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 11:16:59 am »
replied to my dear

Jo

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Alloys
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:19 am »
Now I have new steels (thanks Edge ) to go on my Focus, could I ask if any of you guy's could help me fit them as I do not have any tools to do this.

I bought some new bolts from Ford as was advised the ones I have on my current alloys will not fit steels, so the ones I got fit alloys & steels.

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
Alloys
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 12:20:37 pm »

was good to see you both