Author Topic: Jus - Smokin Closed Down  (Read 933 times)

DanC

• View Profile
Jus - Smokin Closed Down
« on: January 15, 2007, 02:23:58 pm »
I was very sorry to see that jus-smokin (place where you had the MK & B meet a few months ago) had closed down, we popped over yesterday, to see they had closed down.

55starchief

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
Jus - Smokin Closed Down
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 03:01:24 pm »
Yeah, rob did say something the other weekend at the meet. I guess location was the problem

F Body

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
Jus - Smokin Closed Down
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 04:09:14 pm »
Yes it's a real bummer , I was speaking to Rob at the meet and said " I'll pop over your way because I really fancy some smoking ribs "
That's when he said that they had gone bust

I think it was down to the location ?
If it was somewhere where anybody driving past could see it , it would have stood a chance but tucked away round the back it didn't stand much of a chance !

Roadkill

Jus - Smokin Closed Down
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 04:25:39 pm »
Definately the Location, IMO.

If it had been, for example, on the the High Street that place would've been packed every night . . .

It's a damn shame, we popped by a couple of times in the evening before realising they'd closed.

Rob

• Filthy Ho
    • View Profile
Jus - Smokin Closed Down
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 04:50:07 pm »
Yep....It Is a shame....He was running at a loss month after month so it was inevitable.

Personally I think he should have started a bit smaller, say with a van or something and built up his customer base that way.  He's lost so much money you wouldn't believe....

Roadkill

Jus - Smokin Closed Down
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 09:14:42 am »
Quoting: Rob
Personally I think he should have started a bit smaller, say with a van or something and built up his customer base that way. He's lost so much money you wouldn't believe....

I'd assumed that's what he'd done . . . The fit-out of those premises must've cost a small fortune on its own - as it was very well done.

Again location - I was thinking how cool it would've been to have an food outlet like that in the North Furzton local centre . . .