Author Topic: RATM vs x-fuktor  (Read 5285 times)

art b

• Pro Pimp
    • View Profile
RATM vs x-fuktor
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2009, 09:07:36 pm »
Quoting: Gator

Quoting: Roadkill
Firstly.

We all know X-Factor is gonna get number one spot so why is everyone bothering ?

It's all rigged these days.

oh really

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
RATM vs x-fuktor
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2009, 09:09:04 pm »
PWNED !!!!!!!!

ianjpage

• Administrator
  • Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
RATM vs x-fuktor
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2009, 08:56:08 am »
Well that is a surprise that RATM is no1....good on the internet campaign for managing to achieve it!!!

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
RATM vs x-fuktor
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2009, 09:07:08 am »
i'll admi, i actually Listened to the radio 1 chart show.... which i dont think ive ever done before..

there was a HIDEOUS song at number 3... then i was litterally shouting at the radio for Joe to be next... when they played his song as number 2 I was jumping up and down like a CHIMP..... wouldnt have been so bad but i was in Gem's car outside the kebab shop !!!!!

I then had the radio up as loud as it would go for the number one and bobed along knowing, that some of us, dedicated trouble makers, have ****** with cowel !!!!!

ianjpage

• Administrator
  • Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
RATM vs x-fuktor
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2009, 09:12:46 am »

Fieldy

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
RATM vs x-fuktor
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2009, 09:20:30 am »
Quoting: EDGE
i'll admi, i actually Listened to the radio 1 chart show.... which i dont think ive ever done before..

I was listening to it too, I even turned my Seasick Steve album off for it. No idea what number 3 was, but I was happy when I was listening to rage for Xmas number 1....

Roadkill

RATM vs x-fuktor
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2009, 09:28:02 am »
Meh.

Firstly.  Well done to "that" guy.  I'm surprised and actually kinda glad RATM got to number one.  

Although the song is still $hite, IMO and I'm 100% positive all who brought it did not like the song meaning that, dispite the fact that it got to number one, it was actually less deserving.

Secondly.  It all happened without me doing anything at all.  Yay.

Thirdly.  I hope this starts a trend where we can actually pick what song we hear at christmas . . . Now that'd be even cooler - if this wasn't just a one-off.