Forum Information > Suggestions

Shipping Stuff

(1/5) > >>

Jamieg285:
I have just done a deal on a few (heavyish) bits in the states, and am looking at getting them back here.

USPS is available (private sale), but is $122 for the 4-6 week sea freight.

I contacted Moving parts, who cannot beat that, but says that there would be benefits if we added more items.  

This is where you come in.  Headliners, caddy suspension, Diffs?  Unless you have a better offer, is it worth us pooling together and getting the stuff in one? He is willing to hold on to stuff in the states for a few months while the orders are processed, so there's no immediate rush, although I would like my bits by the end of Jan at the latest.

What'dya think??

Roadkill:
Hmm, originally I was intending to send the Caddy suspension bits to Graemes mate in CA as he would probably be supplying engine parts for her too . . . .

Jamieg285:
No pressure, or need to change plans unless you want to. I just thought it might be a good idea.

55starchief:
Jamie,

I can hook you up with a shipping address in the USA for heavy shit. I should be able to get a shipment every 3 months say if we have enough stuff, Its usually sent air freight and COD last shipment weighed 105kgs and cost £200ish including duties

Jamieg285:
Quoting: 55starchiefI can hook you up with a shipping address in the USA for heavy shit. I should be able to get a shipment every 3 months say if we have enough stuff, Its usually sent air freight and COD last shipment weighed 105kgs and cost £200ish including duties

Is this the same sort of deal that MP are doing then, but just privately?

When would then next one be(roughly?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version