Forum Information > How To Guides

How to - Change forum Themes

(1/2) > >>

ianjpage:
The new forum has the ability to change themes and allow for different colours / images / layouts depending on the user preferences.

To change your theme from the default:

* Click on "Profile" in the top menu bar
* Under "Modify Profile" select and click "Look & Layout"  (If not visible, check under Profile > Account Settings > Modify Profile > Look and Layout )
* At the top of the information, it says Current Theme and tells you what you're using, if you click the Change button beside this you get the list of available themes
* Click on "Preview Theme" under any of the theme's and the system will apply it temporarily so you can see it.
* If you like it, Click on "Use This Theme" and it will then apply and set this as your default.
If you don't see a theme you like, you an go to http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/ and browse the ones available there, if you find one please send me a message with the link and i'll be happy to download and install it.

FUBAR:
I don't have a "Modify profile" option and I can't see anything under the "forum profile" section... :pass:

Cunning Plan:

--- Quote from: FUBAR on March 01, 2015, 01:19:27 pm ---I don't have a "Modify profile" option and I can't see anything under the "forum profile" section... :pass:

--- End quote ---

Profile > Account Settings > Modify Profile > Look and Layout

:typo:

FUBAR:
Ta :):

ianjpage:
Ah yeah oops sorry - depends on the theme where the option is and i was looking under the non standard one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version