Author Topic: 95 BMW 530i V8  (Read 636 times)

v8mad0

• Trainee Ho
    • View Profile
    • http://www.amvo.org
95 BMW 530i V8
« on: May 09, 2009, 11:16:24 pm »
Her indoors is thinking she wants a change  ::)

I bought this nearly a year ago from my mate who also bought it for his wife so for the last few years its had a very easy life.  ;D

The 3.0 V8 runs as sweet as a nut, starts first turn of the key everytime, uses no oil or water and makes no strange noise or smoke. its done 126XXX miles, nothing for a BMW

Likewise the 5 speed auto changes up and down as it should in normal, sport and adaptive modes.

Inside is very nice with no rips or tears and only a little wear to the drivers seat bolster. Its got c/c, 4x e/w, e/m, mp3 cd player, wood trim and leather.

Outside is also very nice, but does have a few marks and scratches, but no dents, ond nothing OTT for the age and miles.

Its MOT'd till mid November and has TAX till the end of july.

The number plate will stay with the car.

In the time her indoors has had it its only let her down once when the battery died, and only needed two tyres for its last MOT. It goes upto Norwich on a regular basis and has never missed a beat(over 700 mile round trip)

It's a cracking car to drive and it does drive nice, the only bad bits is the A/C don't work, it has 4 vandal scratches on it, one on each of the rear doors near the glass and one over the boot lid, the trip computer display can only be seen at night (but can still be read from the dash) the only rust is a small bit of bubbling on the N/S front wing where it meets the bumper no other rust at all.

Her indoors is not desprate to sell just fancys a change so might swap for W.H.Y or £1,000 ono

If you'd like any more pics or info just ask on here or ring me direct on 07973 471 125

Cheers Craig

Fieldy

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
95 BMW 530i V8
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 09:33:03 am »
love that car

Good luck with the sale.... Think you need to invest in a new camera though buddy