Author Topic: "A Picture says . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "  (Read 759 times)

Roadkill

. . . Much more than a Thousand words."

Just been looking through the Albums on the old aaci-beds site . . . .

Remembering some good times . . . Remembering meeting up . . . Remembering when many of you lot were near enough strangers to me . . .
I Remember the laughs, the ideas, the jokes and the fun.
I Remember the cars, the friends, the strangers and the places.

These were good times.

The good times haven't stopped.  It just sometimes seems a little harder to feel the same way with all that's gone on.

The Picture above was taken (by jamie ) about 9 months ago.

And it's actually a favourite of mine.

All for good reasons I'll add . . . .

It reminds me of when "The MKB" was born.  

The picture was taken at the beginning of MK & Beds (MKB's) brain-storming period (Alcohol-fuelled I'll add) when we realised anything was possible if we worked at it.

Self-promotion in ways others hadn't thought of in this instance - Something The MKB continues to excel at.

The picture Represents our loyalty, hard work, individualism and dedication to the "Greater" cause . . . . . Whatever that was then and may be now.

Don't ask me where the hell this little trip down memory lane came from, I don't know.

It sure has been one F*ck of a Ride, though.

Through all of it we're still Friends, we still know how to enjoy ourselves and we still haven't lost any of the enthusiasm, either.

It was good to see everyone in one place at one time last night, seems like it's been too long.

Here's to The MKB, here's to doing things our way, here's to our friends, here's to our supporters, here's to the doubters, here's to the venues that host us, here's to the Clubs which have us, here's to the work, the fun, the blood, the sweat and the tears (we've been there).

Here's to us.

Gator

• Filthy Ho
    • View Profile
things sure have changed in a short period of time but id say for the better everyone is just getting on with the important stuff these days

MKB has a fantastic attitude if you ask me, i wish there had been something like it around when i was in me 20s enjoy it peeps

Amey

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Quoting: Gator
things sure have changed in a short period of time

So true

If I remember correctly that photo was taken at the All Clubs last year?
So much has happened since then, in and out of the American car scene.
Some good, some bad. But, as Dean has said, through it all the MKB crew have stayed together. They have always had an enthusiasm for the cars and the scene.
They have shown that a group of people can work together towards a common goal and still have fun in the process

It has been said a lot, but it's still true

ianjpage

• Administrator
  • Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
Ahh the memories!

I remember when that car got "daubed" with the tape, and the **ahem** rather tread lacking tyres hehe

Very ture tho dean - things have changed, things have happened, but we all still good mates, still having a laugh and still enjoying it - and long may that last!

All i can say is MKB are doing their thing very well and having fun - so MKB ROCK!!!!

Must just add im very grateful to know all you guys (& girls!) on here as the last few months have been great fun for me since becoming more actively involved with the MKB

Jamieg285

• Pimp
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mfatw.com/WD
Sorry, did some one say