Titsy's wheels ?

Started by F Body, March 29, 2007, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Whilst I was away Steve posted some pictures of wheels he was looking at, can't seem to find the thread now ?

Anyway one of  the wheels was the Camaro 35th Aniversary wheel ( Gloss black with silver spokes ).
Nice looking wheel but don't touch it !
The silver spokes are clear laquered after machining and corrode to hell with just brake dust, it was the F Body's last major warranty issue

F Body

Can't find a picture of the Aniversary wheel

I'd go with the 17" SS wheel which retains some originality and still gives a decent ride

Titsy

Fair does.... While they look good by themselves, I think they would look ugly on the car, so Had ruled them out anyway... Plus the cost was not really reallistic... But thanks for the heads up...

Titsy

Quoting: F Body
I'd go with the 17" SS wheel which retains some originality and still gives a decent ride

Titsy

Can't find a picture of the Aniversary wheel

Here it is...

Titsy

Looks the same but without the paint...

Jamieg285

it was the F Body's last major warranty issue

I thought that was your knees.  

Roadkill

+1

Quoting: Jamieg285

F Body

Quoting: Jamieg285

Well I'm still on crutches but they fit quite well down the side of the motor bike  

Can't walk or cycle to work and there is no way I'm sitting in traffic for 35 minutes just to travel less than two miles

F Body

I'd go with the 17" SS wheel

Couldn't find a green one

F Body