'Really Angry....

Started by Titsy, March 21, 2008, 07:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titsy

Some t***er has freaking dinged my bumper....

I only noticed it this morning, it looks like someone has reversed into it with a tow ball...

I'm really p***ed as I've already had paint done on the bumper once by Rocky, and a very fine job he did.... And to have someone some come along and do that to it, and clearly not give a s*** really hacks me off...

FUBAR

that sucks, its worse than I expected from what you said today
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Bring me my gun

The trouble is nowdays more than ever, a car for most drivers is a tool to get from A to B and they don't give a stuff about there own car, so why should they care about yours

Gator

tesco car park by any chance ? you only have to watch people on the road to see how oblivious they are to all around them, that increases in a car park

bummer mate

Titsy

Quoting: Gator
tesco car park by any chance ?

It's possible, but I have no idea where it happened...

Roadkill

That's why I never take my pride and joy to anywhere it's parked up out of my sight.  (eg. Tescos).

Definately looks like a tow-bar.

Prolly some woman in a massive 4X4 . . .

ianjpage

mm does look quite nasty seeing the pics on bigger scale  - real bummer someone did that and didn't say....

EDGE

that kind of thing pisses me right off !!

Gator

Cuban Petes mint torino has just got scuffed in sainsburys as well

i think thats 4 cars on MKB and AVO damaged in car parks in the last couple of weeks

just dont take them there

art b

that sucks,
people really dont care what damage they do, its really a nightmare using a decent car these days as people open doors onto ya car,or just scuff em and drive off
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

ianjpage

Quoting: art b
people really dont care what damage they do, its really a nightmare using a decent car these days as people open doors onto ya car,or just scuff em and drive off

Tell me about it - someone at somepoint has driven into the bottom of the passenger door on the truck and really dented and bent it out of shape - vicky noticed going to it in the car park by her work - no note ot nothing.....and going on the damage to the truck, they MUST have known they hit summat!!

art b

Quoting: ianjpage
they MUST have known they hit summat!!

assholes... its not like you cant see an astro....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

ianjpage

Quoting: art b
they MUST have known they hit summat!!

assholes... its not like you cant see an astro....

Yeah exactly!!

Cunning Plan

When I had my veeedub I tried to park as far away from everyone as possible when not in a rush but I know thats not always pratical but the point being that we shouldnt have to..

I went to a scrap yard yesterday, these polish got into an astra infront of me and slowly reversed, reversed some more, then some more, little more, then straight into a trailer...  they just drove off....  Not like they are traceable anyway....    
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)