Lexus Photoshop Fail.

Started by F Body, April 12, 2010, 02:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

All advertisers photoshop their images but see if you can spot what's wrong here

Kenny

Not sure... I thought they might be FWD but they are RWD.  Must be something else....

ooo No drivers :)

but we all know Lexus' and Toyota's like driving without driver input :)

FUBAR

Quoting: Kenny
I thought they might be FWD but they are RWD

I would have thought that too..  but as paul said the red one does seem to be driving itself.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Quoting: Kenny
I thought they might be FWD but they are RWD

Yep they are all front wheel drive, appear to be driving themselves ( not unusual for a Toyota ) the left hand top headline states " Lexus Safety Information "

Andy

Quoting: F Body
Yep they are all front wheel drive

you sure dude? My mates Lexus IS is a straight 6 RWD. He had a lot of fun in the snow

Gator

they could be doing a handbrake turn

Titsy

Quoting: F Body
Yep they are all front wheel drive, appear to be driving themselves ( not unusual for a Toyota ) the left hand top headline states " Lexus Safety Information "

The IS is available in RWD and AWD, (no FWD option)... And the "Lexus Safety Information" headline is at the top right...

F Body

HardRockCamaro

Who cares which wheels are driven, the fact they're driving themselves is the bigger concern..

You'd think someone at Toyota would notice the obvious problem before approving this...

EDGE

maybe this is what happens when the toyota technitian installs the 'self accelerating' fix upside down /???