Bedford Cruise??

Started by Jamieg285, March 27, 2006, 02:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamieg285

Just seen a comment on the AACI-Northants thread about a Bedford Cruise announced in CA.

Anyone know anything about this one?  (I have CA, but haven't been able to read it yet)

55starchief

Quoting: Jamieg285

Just seen a comment on the AACI-Northants thread about a Bedford Cruise announced in CA.

Anyone know anything about this one? (I have CA, but haven't been able to read it yet)

Philo might know more. I think it might be the ouse valley cruise which is mainly hotrods and stret rods etc

Jamieg285

No, the implication was that this was a new one.

55starchief

No, the implication was that this was a new one.

Well when we finf out more info i sugest a run out to it

Jamieg285

Exactly what I was thinking

Giblets

Count me in.

I'm only 15 mins from Bedford!

philoldsmobile

i dont know anything about it...

Roadkill

Always the last to know, eh ?

Jamieg285

It's definitely new, and not the Ouse Valley Cruise.  

Meets at Frankie & Bennies (can't remember the day/time, but think it was a Thurs).

No club or name given, just a mobile contact number.

philoldsmobile

i'm guessing the person organising it is either expecting a small turnout, or has never been to F&B in bedford, its got a TINY car park - i doubt it parks more than 20 cars...

Roadkill

Apparently it's AACI, POC-UK and NASC ???

Still no new MK & Beds thread on the AACI . . . No point posting there at all, really . . . .

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
Apparently it's AACI, POC-UK and NASC ???

Odd that no one bothered to contact us seeing as we are MK and Beds. Looks like we are excluded

Roadkill

Quoting: Toby
It's going to be huge again. We used to pull in 60 cars a month, so the demand is there.
Even better having three clubs involved in the organisation, AACI, NASC & POC-UK.
We'll welcome all comers.

Dates will be announced this wednesdsay.

We'll just show up, Mate.

Roadkill

Mind you, Karate's on Thursdays - which is when it is AFAIK.

philoldsmobile

obviously the've never seen it - they wouldn't get 20 cars in there, let alone 60!!!!! and thats allowing for an empty car park..

Roadkill

Another idea doomed to fail.

Sweet.

Jamieg285

If my info is correct, (no direct confirmation yet), this is the AACI's official replacement for MKB - being run by Martyn and Art??? I believe that Toby is also involved in setting it up, but not running it going forward.

The emails I have recieved DO invite ALL of us.

I will definitely try to make the 1st one (3rd Thurs of month - starting April), but due to it being mid week, It's most likely that I won't be a regular.

Incursus

Thursdays are bad for me...

Roadkill

The emails I have recieved DO invite ALL of us

No one's invited me . . . Must've got lost in the mail ?

55starchief

No one's invited me . . . Must've got lost in the mail

me either mate, guess we are seen as trouble makers

FUBAR

3rd Thursday... Day after Quiz Night...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Jamieg285

No one's invited me . . . Must've got lost in the mail ?

I don't think it was a global email sent out, just a bit added on to a email to me on a different subject.

Either way, it clearly states that ALL are welcome.

Incursus

Why would you expect a personal invite? surely the event will be posted/advertised somewhere in good time.

55starchief

Quoting: Incursus
Why would you expect a personal invite

The point is mate that some people have recieved an email and not others. If it was art,martyn,aaci organising this they all have our email addresses and i cant see why we wouldnt have been copied seeing as we are the main contigent of american car owners in this area

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
The point is mate that some people have recieved an email and not others. If it was art,martyn,aaci organising this they all have our email addresses and i cant see why we wouldnt have been copied seeing as we are the main contigent of american car owners in this area

Yup.

This seems to me to be MKB - Bashing talk.