General MKB > Food and Drink

Home-Pub Mini-Project . . . .

(1/11) > >>

Roadkill:
Another hair-brained idea to keep me busy for a little while . . .

Further to -

Quoting: Roadkill (on "The Beer Thread")I can fit 3 kegs, side-by-side, in the shed on a shelf, so will run a pipe from each tap (I'm fitting ball-valves) to a back-plate that will mount a tap for each keg . . . .

. . . Also, each keg will have a pressure take-off that be connected to its own gauge which i'll mount above its corresponding tap.

That way I can keep tabs on each keg without going outside and know when I'm close to zero pressure (and air getting in) in each barrel . . hopefully minimising the risk of it going off.

I've now officially started this mini-project.

I figure having beer at home is awesome and making beer is awesome . . . so storing it and serving it correctly is a must to make the whole experience truly  . . . . awesome !

As mentioned above, I can fit 3 kegs, side by side, in the shed so that's how many taps I intend to go for.

I want the install to but clean, cool looking and take up minimal room in the garage.

I've gained 4-foot of wall, above my bench in the garage due to the creation of the shed and removal of the window.

I say I've gained 4-foot of wall but I still need to mount my monitor . . . I'm gonna make up a plate to wall-mount it (it currently sits on a stand) . . . this'll give me some room to the left and hopefully some room below the monitor . . .

Yesterday the canvas for this was created . . . .

The frame work . . .

The plasterboard fitted, ready for filling . . .

I've been busy buying bits for this, too but it'll become clearer, later . . .

Incursus:
Pool table?

Roadkill:
I got room for a dart board, but not for a pool table.

art b:
should be cool ...

Cunning Plan:
Can you stop, just stop.

You are making all of the other guys on here look lazy.

Quoting: Roadkilltoo but it'll become clearer, later . . .

Fine, I'll say it. Gloryhole?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version