Author Topic: Some bits for sale..  (Read 1433 times)

Incursus

• Blinged Up Pimp
    • View Profile
Some bits for sale..
« on: March 18, 2015, 03:45:37 pm »
Some bits for sale, as usual thought I’d give you lot first dibs!

My FujiFilm FinePix HS20EXR.
A bridge camera so has the ease of use of a compact (point and shoot) twined with a good quality 30x optical zoom lens, equivalent to 24-720mm on a 35mm camera so impressively flexible and lots of manual  settings available if you wish to get creative.

Specs:
http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/specifications/s/finepix_hs20exr/

Highlights:
   •16 megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor with Fujinon 30x optical zoom (24-720mm) and tilting 3 inch LCD
   •Triple anti-blur technologies and 1600% wide dynamic range
   •EXR Auto mode featuring 27 scenes with Object Recognition
   •Full resolution high speed shooting at 7.6fps, high speed video capture at up to 320 fps
   •Raw file format and 360° Motion Panorama mode
Uses 4 x AA batteries so no charger provided.  In excellent condition, comes with the original box and a camera bag as pictured.
£100 Ono
. SOLD

Asus Transformer Pad (TF300T)
10.1-inch Tablet with Keyboard (Blue) (Nvidia Tegra 3 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 32GB HDD, WLAN, BT, Front and Rear Camera.  Android 4.2.1 installed.
Details:
https://www.asus.com/Tablets_Mobile/ASUS_Transformer_Pad_TF300T/

Highlights:
•   Mobile Dock with full sized USB & SD card ports extends battery life up to 15* hours
•   NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 4-Plus-1™ Quad Core CPU with 12-core GPU for lowest power and the highest performance
•   Crystal clear 8MP auto-focus camera with 5-element lens, large F/2.2 aperture & back-illuminated CMOS sensor
•   Superior audio experience with ASUS SonicMaster technology
•   178° wide viewing angle IPS panel
Comes with original box and charger.
The screen is in perfect condition.  There are a couple of small cracks on the bottom of the tablet case, where the tablet latches to the dock, but they are barely noticeable and don’t affect the latching mechanism, to be honest I only noticed them while taking photo’s for sale.  Also the plastic cover on the USB plug has cracked, again doesn’t affect functionality.
£100 ono

A white Nokia MD-12 Bluetooth wireless speaker with hands free call function.

The speaker itself is surprisingly good for the size. It charges using the micro USB lead provided (no mains adaptor) and can connect to a phone using NFC, if that's how you roll. Otherwise you can use the instructions to link it to your phone.  The speaker uses any hard table surface to enhance the bass.  There is an option to use a 3.5mm lead to connect it to a non Bluetooth device such as an old iPod, not included.
£10 ono

A limited market for this one..
A Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Type Cover – Black (brand new, box never opened.)

Backlit, mechanical keyboard that doubles as a protective cover for a Surface Pro 3.
£75 ono

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:34:35 pm by Incursus »

Roadkill

Re: Some bits for sale..
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 08:58:12 pm »
Can I call first dibs on the Asus tablet thingy, please ?

Just need to check it'll be suitable for what Sammy needs and she's still at the gym at the mo.

Will confirm tomorrow.

:up:

Incursus

• Blinged Up Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 09:00:34 pm »
Sure, noted :up:

Roadkill

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 05:29:24 pm »
Didn't have time to do any research on this today, so will have to let you know tomorrow.

Incursus

• Blinged Up Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 06:37:40 pm »
Camera sold... think I'll order that flash I've got my eye on for the 70D..:up:

Also I really should get this stuff put on eBay! :rolleyes:

Incursus

• Blinged Up Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 11:21:10 am »
Surface keyboard & Tablet sold.

Incursus

• Blinged Up Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 06:21:41 pm »
Jamie Oliver 5 piece knife set with polycarbonate block, good condition

•Knives included are 11 cm Paring, 15 cm Utility, 19 cm Chef's, 20 cm Carving, and 22 cm Bread Knife
 •Each knife has it's name on the end of the handle so you can easily identify it in the block
 •Knife block is weighted for extra stability on the work surface
 •Knives are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

£15.