Stuff for this weekend...

Started by FUBAR, June 14, 2006, 07:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titsy

Ian,

I've got hold of a DriftBox so you can check your speedo, If you or anyone else wants to use it and then look at the logged data afterwards, then you'll need to get hold of a laptop for the weekend.....

55starchief

Quoting: Titsy
and then look at the logged data afterwards

as long as the SD card is ok

Titsy

All of the dodgy batch of cards has been binned now....

It's a test version of firmware though as it has Point of Interest (Speed Camera) Alerts enabled.......

55starchief

Ok i now have the following at my place

Amps
speakers
tent
lights
table
some extension cables
water container

I also have a set of headers that some one is collecting on sat/sun and another pair of speakers being collected friday night by geoff at astoria

ianjpage

Quoting: Titsy
Ian,

I've got hold of a DriftBox so you can check your speedo, If you or anyone else wants to use it and then look at the logged data afterwards, then you'll need to get hold of a laptop for the weekend.....

No problems i will have laptop (actually 2 laptops) with me so no probs there!!!

Quoting: 55starchief
Ok i now have the following at my place

Amps
speakers
tent
lights
table
some extension cables
water container

I also have a set of headers that some one is collecting on sat/sun and another pair of speakers being collected friday night by geoff at astoria

Hmm just as well i got a big van then

55starchief

Quoting: ianjpage

No problems i will have laptop (actually 2 laptops) with me so no probs there!!!

More importantly do we have an internet conection?

ianjpage

More importantly do we have an internet conection?

Oh yes!!

Just tested me replacement work laptop and it got built in bluetooth and connects via me mobile @ 112K so not too shabby

55starchief

Quoting: ianjpage
Just tested me replacement work laptop and it got built in bluetooth and connects via me mobile @ 112K so not

can we get a wirless network?

ianjpage

can we get a wirless network?

Yup if there is one !!!