My car looks different now!!

Started by ianjpage, July 15, 2006, 04:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

Got round to putting new lights on it today and oh my it looks soooo much better..

Before:

http://www.yanksrule.co.uk/cars/svt/newrearlights/New%20Cobra%20Rear%20Lights%20Pic%20004.JPG\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">

http://www.yanksrule.co.uk/cars/svt/newrearlights/New%20Cobra%20Rear%20Lights%20Pic%20020.JPG\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\"> [img]http://www.yanksrule.co.uk/cars/svt/newrearlights/New%20Cobra%20Rear%20Lights%20Pic%20020.JPG\" border=\"0\"  alt=\"\" width=150>

One thing i will be doing though is adding a high intensity orange LED to the reverse lights to complement the outer red indicators!!!

ianjpage

F Body

Just got to get PhilO to do his

Oh and it needs washing LOL

Losty

or the new bits need dirtying

ianjpage

Quoting: F Body
Just got to get PhilO to do his

noooo cos his is MENT to have the lights he got so he just be copying and pimping his ride

Quoting: F Body
Oh and it needs washing LOL

i like
Quoting: Losty
or the new bits need dirtying
better!!!

EDGE

looks MUCH better with those lights

EDGE

philoldsmobile

Gator

looks more mustangy

wash it you lazy sod

sixpack2639

Looks ACE mate!!  Now I see why you were changin em. Those original lights look sorta like Pontiac Grand Am lights. Now it looks like a proper Muzzy!!

Roadkill

Needs cleaning, Mate . . . . . Downside of Black cars . . .

philoldsmobile

you gotta be commited to own a black car, my renault was black, and i'd autoglym it every time it was washed (at least once a week)

the sine on that car was soooo deep you could swim in it..

black also fades faster than just about any other colour, as uv attacks it so much more.. a decent regular coat of UV resistant polish is absolutley essential...

Jo

Proper vertical lights much nicer good choice

philoldsmobile

will be doing mine eventualy..

problem i got is that i need the lights to be in absolutely perfect condition, to do the car justice..

ians ones would be absolutely fine, but i'm always wary of peoples description on ebay, one mans mint is another mans so-so

ianjpage

Quoting: Gator

looks more mustangy

wash it you lazy sod

Yeah makes such a diff

LOL ok ok - i washed it this morning afore going to cambridge meet so it nice n clean now (well ish!)

Quoting: sixpack2639

Looks ACE mate!! Now I see why you were changin em. Those original lights look sorta like Pontiac Grand Am lights. Now it looks like a proper Muzzy!!

Yeah looks so much more "proper" mustang now - think the lights were to conform to Jap rules!??

ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

Needs cleaning, Mate . . . . . Downside of Black cars . .

tell me about it - and it being a daily doesn't really get cleaned as often as it should

ianjpage

Quoting: philoldsmobile
you gotta be commited to own a black car, my renault was black, and i'd autoglym it every time it was washed (at least once a week)

the sine on that car was soooo deep you could swim in it..

black also fades faster than just about any other colour, as uv attacks it so much more.. a decent regular coat of UV resistant polish is absolutley essential...

Yeah i know bud but time is one thing i never have enough of lately so spending 1-2 hours cleaning it aint an option at the mo. ....

ianjpage

Quoting: Podette
Proper vertical lights much nicer good choice

Yup

Quoting: philoldsmobile
will be doing mine eventualy..

problem i got is that i need the lights to be in absolutely perfect condition, to do the car justice..

ians ones would be absolutely fine, but i'm always wary of peoples description on ebay, one mans mint is another mans so-so

Yeah gorra take a chance - i know mine are a bit scratched but hopefully with some TLC they be ok....just take a chance and ask for high def detail pics mate