IROC wheels in big ass sizes

Started by 55starchief, March 03, 2008, 07:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamieg285

Already have those on my shopping list.  Damn good price too.

FUBAR

Seen those before, they are the single recess type as opposed to the 2 groove ones that are on my car which (IMO) are the best ones.  if I was going to replace the wheels on the IROC (which i'm not) i might consider the 17"s but personally i'd go no bigger for my car.  I'd also get the chrome stripped & have them painted & lacquered to match the originals.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Quoting: Jamieg285
Already have those on my shopping list.

Stay well away from any chrome finish because the road salt will eat them

HardRockCamaro

Quoting: FUBAR
Seen those before, they are the single recess type as opposed to the 2 groove ones that are on my car which (IMO) are the best ones. if I was going to replace the wheels on the IROC (which i'm not) i might consider the 17"s but personally i'd go no bigger for my car. I'd also get the chrome stripped & have them painted & lacquered to match the originals.

I completely agree with the finish etc.
I'd go 18 I think but that's it.

Rocky

They do the twin style, i went with the single on mine to make them appear larger, I think every custom shop in California stocks them the chrome is better as they are made so cheaply the polished ones go under the laquer which is a pig to get rid of, but the chrome ones last a bit longer, chrome only suits certain colours though.

FUBAR

Quoting: Rocky
chrome only suits certain colours though.

hehe yeah like black
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill