Author Topic: MKB Discounts & Special Offers  (Read 53573 times)

ianjpage

• Administrator
  • Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
MKB Discounts & Special Offers
« on: May 29, 2008, 12:51:55 pm »
We have now got a couple of special offers & discounts from associated companies and sponsors.

Below you will find the basic information about them, the full details are in the topics linked below which are in the MKB Members area (if you don't have access please email / pm me)

Oaktree Property Management Discount Offer

Oaktree Property Management offer rental properties in the Milton Keynes & surounging area's.

Oaktree have offered MKB'ers a discount on tenant applications as well as discounted rates for landlords.

Please see this post (click me) for the full details

Autostyle Car Mats Discount Offer

AUTOSTYLE - CUSTOM CAR MATS

Autostyle manufactures bespoke car mats to order, With the majority of their customer base being high-end, show,  performance and exotic vehicles, plus the performance/styling market.

Sets are made to your own specification in a range of carpet colours and each set is trimmed in a binding colour of your choice.

For that final touch they can apply embroidered motifs to your mats to make them truly individual.

Examples of some of our customers vehicles can be found on their Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autostyle/28856905410?ref=ts

MKB and Autostyle are please to offer MKB forum members a discount on standard pricing - please see this post (click me) for the discount & contact information.

Here are some exampes of their work:

ianjpage

• Administrator
  • Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
MKB Discounts & Special Offers
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 01:51:49 pm »
New offer from Oaktree added