Author Topic: Built of Notorious Deterrents - Bond Bike  (Read 1049 times)

Jo

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
Built of Notorious Deterrents - Bond Bike
« on: October 01, 2010, 03:15:43 pm »
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/From-rush-hour-with-love-the-bike-with-007-appeal.htm

This is cool I want one, see at the bottom of the article they mention bikes that float on the Cam too!!

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 03:57:40 pm »
[no offence jo]

well good for him... he asked 1000 cyclists their opinions about riding on the roads....

here's an opinion for ya.... MAKE cyclists buy insurance and MAKE them register the vehicle with number plates, then you can claim against the little lycra clad *unts when they scrape by your car in traffic... or jump red lights, or cycle over zebra crossings when there are people crossing, or ride up pavements if the junction is no left/right turn, or fly though traffic clipping wing mirrors with their stupid courier bags...

all in all, 1000 cyclists opinions dont matter a f**k.... these are people who choose to roll up a trouser leg, with a clip, don a back pack and do battle with busses, lorries, cars and motorbikes.  Cycles should be for recreation, off road and registered.

Thats my opinion and I'm a car driver, I choose to stay in the dry, warm, surrounded by metal, airbags and leather... therefor I must CLEARLY be more intelligent than the lycra clad, 2 wheel hippie Gestapo...

I think i might fit flame throwers to the sides of the car, you know, for when cyclists over take too close... then call the same news company and see if they'll run the video....

fu**ing lentil eating muthafu**ers... hippies the lot of them.... and that's nothing but old fashioned communism....

good... glad that's out....

sorry to any of you cyclists who may not be tossers, obviously, studying the laws of odds there must be a few out there who aren't, but the masses of utter pricks have given all 2 wheeled pedal power commuters a bad name.... ESPECIALLY in cambridge where you cant walk 3 feet without being nearly taken out by some c*nt weasle on a bike, ringing his little bell with his aire of arrogance because he goes to caaaaaambridge university.

while we're at it...

Q: how many cambridge students does it take to change a light bulb ?....

A: only 1, they just hold on to it and the WHOLE fuc*ing world revloves around them !!!!!!!

F Body

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 04:29:37 pm »
Quoting: EDGE
fu**ing lentil eating muthafu**ers... hippies the lot of them....

Well I cycle daily and I ain't no Hippy

Stereo types don't you just love them

I cycle for two reasons :

1 / To keep fit.

2 / It's quicker around town and you have no parking worries

FUBAR

• Big Daddy Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 05:20:31 pm »
Quoting: F Body
Well I cycle daily and I ain't no Hippy  

I cycle for two reasons :

1 / To [try to burn off some of the beer & pies & maybe] keep fit.

3 / I'd rather get cold & wet than have the Camaro get all salty in winter & rot away like my old one because I can't afford 2 cars.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Big Mouse

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bigmouseracing.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 06:19:38 pm »
well good for him... he asked 1000 cyclists their opinions about riding on the roads....

here's an opinion for ya.... MAKE cyclists buy insurance and MAKE them register the vehicle with number plates, then you can claim against the little lycra clad *unts when they scrape by your car in traffic... or jump red lights, or cycle over zebra crossings when there are people crossing, or ride up pavements if the junction is no left/right turn, or fly though traffic clipping wing mirrors with their stupid courier bags...

all in all, 1000 cyclists opinions dont matter a f**k.... these are people who choose to roll up a trouser leg, with a clip, don a back pack and do battle with busses, lorries, cars and motorbikes. Cycles should be for recreation, off road and registered.

Thats my opinion and I'm a car driver, I choose to stay in the dry, warm, surrounded by metal, airbags and leather... therefor I must CLEARLY be more intelligent than the lycra clad, 2 wheel hippie Gestapo...

I think i might fit flame throwers to the sides of the car, you know, for when cyclists over take too close... then call the same news company and see if they'll run the video....

fu**ing lentil eating muthafu**ers... hippies the lot of them.... and that's nothing but old fashioned communism....

good... glad that's out....

sorry to any of you cyclists who may not be tossers, obviously, studying the laws of odds there must be a few out there who aren't, but the masses of utter pricks have given all 2 wheeled pedal power commuters a bad name.... ESPECIALLY in cambridge where you cant walk 3 feet without being nearly taken out by some c*nt weasle on a bike, ringing his little bell with his aire of arrogance because he goes to caaaaaambridge university.

while we're at it...

Q: how many cambridge students does it take to change a light bulb ?....

A: only 1, they just hold on to it and the WHOLE fuc*ing world revloves around them !!!!!!!

Don't beat about the bush dude, tell us how you really feel about ..what was it? the lycra clad, lentil eating, 2 wheel hippie gestapo c*nt weasels

Big Mouse

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bigmouseracing.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 06:25:46 pm »
They piss me off in MK when they allocate themselves one of the roads for a race and then try to stop the traffic because cars are a danger to the racers. Hello? its a road.

ianjpage

• Administrator
  • Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 08:03:49 pm »
Quoting: F Body

15-20 quid parking a day for a car or free for a bike....hmmmm

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 10:48:07 pm »
Until you buy something from the health food shop bigger than a power bar !!!

Incursus

• Blinged Up Pimp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 07:36:38 am »
In MK its easy to distinguish between the 2 types of cyclists.  Regular people use the Red Ways, as intended.  Lycra clad, pointy hat, hippy, gestapo, c*nt weasels still use the roads  

Fieldy

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 08:27:36 am »
I bought a new BMX the other day, I use it for wood trails and dog walking, other than that, cyclists riding through traffic clipping my wing mirror are a nuisance.....

Edge, how are you feeling today? Do you need to talk about it?

F Body

• Trainee Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 10:04:20 am »
Quoting: Fieldy
Edge, how are you feeling today? Do you need to talk about it?

Yeah Man we worry about you

Why don't you relax by going on a nice cycle ride

Roadkill

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 01:57:14 pm »
I Cycle - I don't much like it . . . . . I actually worked out it's MORE EXPENSIVE putting additional food into my stomach to counter-act the calories I burn (nearly 800 a day) than it is to put fuel in the Motorbike.

Daft, but totally true.

It does keep you healthy, though . . . . until it F*cks your knees up that is . . .

Jo

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 09:44:33 am »
Ok, think I opened a can of worms here  

EDGE

• Mega Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 09:56:11 am »
it's ok... it was my can, it was obviously extreemly pressurised.....

Jo

• Pro Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 02:59:11 pm »
it's ok... it was my can, it was obviously extreemly pressurised.....

Hadn't noticed